Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I just want...

I don’t want the moon
I just want the star-lit sky

I don’t want the sun
I just want the warm sunlight

I don’t want the earth
But just a calm river and a green riverside

I just want a breeze rustling the leaves of a tree
And green grass cushioning my feet

An endless afternoon
Of sharing stories and giggling with friends
Sitting by a spring absorbing the sun

Call them lazy dreams
Or simply brush the silly thoughts aside
But, this is all I need to give life my best smile.

(Posting stuff i would have perhaps not shared with people ever. i wrote this a few days ago)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that Pisceans are a talented and multi-faceated bunch of people, but never knew u r a poet too... keep it up !

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roli, i just came accross your site by accident coz it had our school's pictures, but i am so glad that i visited your blog. you are awazingly talanted. Your name is too familiar but i cannot place you with a face. do you recall me?? i am charu used to be in school with vandana uppal, meghana sethi, urvashi singh. i hope one of these names ring a bell.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Mortgage Rates