Friday, July 21, 2006

A bad trip is over and a ban is lifted..



















And so i can finally crib about the crib-fest I indulged in the whole of last one week. Or so was my plan. But, got pictures of the trip (that was responsible for the cribbing) developed yesterday and was surprised to see how beautiful the place was. Well, I did realise that the place (B R Hills) looked like a picture postcard when I was there for three days, but, I was either too pre-occupied with the bad arrangement made for us or was holed into a conference room for day-long sessions.
I cribbed the least, which my friends pointed out repeatedly and described me as a `diplomat' and even `politically correct' as I ho did not join them during a showdown with the organisers. Well, the post is not about defending myself but about how picture perfect the place was. And the morning walks were certainly something I could have enjoyed better if I wasn't too worried about having my breakfast on a greasy plate.
Here are some pics I took during those very peaceful morning walks. Wish I could absorb the beauty better when I was there. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

It's shocking but I had the exact same thoughts when I developed my pics. The place looks so beautiful, it's astonishing how that never registered (to this extent, that is) when we were there...
And you make diplomat sound like an accusation. It isn't and I would give an arm and a leg to achieve thou's zen-like status :-).

1:43 AM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

deepaji..you need to do `good news' 24X7, 365 days, for 2 years to achieve my zen-like status!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Mortgage Rates