Thursday, May 25, 2006

Am off to Bombay...

If my Air Deccan flight takes off, that is. Have received two regret messages and one regret call over the last 24 hours by the airline’s executives telling me the flight has been rescheduled. So, from 5.30 pm it was rescheduled to 6.50 pm and now I am told its 7.30 pm.
If this was not enough a dampener, it has suddenly started raining in Hyderabad. The breeze is awesome and I am cursing the rain god for being so insensitive. Why couldn’t it rain when I was sweating it out literally all these days. Now when am headed to a hot n humid Bombay, am so tempted to enjoy the cool breeze here.
Or perhaps I should not curse the rain god, after all. For all you know the god of showers has masterminded my flight delay so that I can get the best of both worlds__ enjoy the cool weather in Hyderabad and then reach my parents in Bombay who I am so longing to meet. :)

Update: flight rescheduled to 8.35 pm. and its pouring here...plus thunder and lightning!! I dont think air deccan will take off today, at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Roli....Awesome way to decode Murphys law....and hope the rain Gods take the air deccan flight with you. Also...cant resist adding a quotation i once read: " We should be like the Rain Gods, unaffected in our job inspite of criticism from the entire world...!"

2:52 AM  
Blogger Bhushan - Naujawan-E-Hind said...

Its no surprise now that Air Deccan has closed down :)

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Mortgage Rates