Friday, May 19, 2006

SRK


Listening to `Yun Hi Chala Chal’ from Swades while doing my work and cant help thinking of how cool SRK looked in those denims and cool blue shirt. Ah! My heart skipped a thousand beats perhaps when he did his little jig in the song … I was watching him spellbound… wanting to rush to screen and dance with him.
I know the world loves to hate him but I have had a crush on him from the time he first appeared on television in the serial `Fauji’. I have been a loyal fan ever since.
(pic:indiafm.com)

6 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Some things don't change, do they? And thank god or the powers-that-be for that! :-). Can just imagine you -- ahem -- drooling.....

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo sweet. This picture is ummm. And how can we ever forget... the day he fell from the sky in Fauji. :))))

12:40 AM  
Blogger Bhushan - Naujawan-E-Hind said...

i'm going to work with him again... this time there will be 16 girls with him in the film... hope you dont mind :) any message for him???

4:47 AM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

bhushan: lucky man, have fun. anyway, i believe in admiring `my' stars from a distance. so, no messages.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swades is more than only a movie - it is a declaration of love to India!!!
I think, Swades is the most important movie that Shahrukh made.
I hope, we'll see a lot of other movies in that kind.

5:45 AM  
Blogger daydreamer said...

charlotte: hi. yes, Swades is one of SRK's better films.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Mortgage Rates